TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!
The Roleplaying Classic Loyally rebuilt from the ground up.
A darkly humorous future, upgraded for the post-privacy present.
You are a Troubleshooter! Congratulations!
As a Troubleshooter, you are a member of Alpha Complex’s most expendable elite force. Tasked with finding trouble and shooting it, you will be hunting mutants, terrorists, traitors, [CLASSIFIED], secret societies, renegade bots, and DAIVs, which are [REDACTED]. You’ll save Alpha Complex from its greatest threat, unless you accidentally become Alpha Complex’s greatest threat1.
All-new mechanics include a simple yet brilliant character-generation system, a bluffing-based card-driven combat system, a special Computer Dice which means even the simplest interaction can become hilariously fatal, in-game XP Point rewards, and more advice to GMs than you can shake a stick at2.
Everything is the same but everything is different3. And more perfect than ever4.
You look worried, citizen. Relax! This is the Best of All Possible Editions of Paranoia. You still have six clones and a very shiny laser pistol. The Computer is still your friend. What could possibly go wrong5?
You look worried, citizen. Relax! It’s still Paranoia. The year is still 214. You still have six clones and a laser pistol. The Computer is still your friend.
The Roleplaying Classic
Completely rebuilt from the ground up
A darkly humorous future, rebooted for a humorously dark present
1. This is only to be expected in the Best of All Possible Worlds.
2. Stick-shaking leads to traitorous/terrorist behaviour and is correctible with laser field surgery.
3. If you don’t understand how that’s possible then your Cerebral Coretech needs to be adjusted. Please stand still while your brain is turned off and on again.
4. How can perfection be improved? That information is not available at your security clearance.
5. Guaranteed safe for all possible values of ‘wrong’.
There are no products matching the selection.