A Call to Arms: Star Fleet is a game of space combat in the Star Fleet Universe. Throughout humanity’s space-age history, the Federation has come under pressure from many enemies. Now you can play out these confrontations on the tabletop with entire fleets drawn from the Federation, Klingon Empire, Romulan Empire or any one of the many other fleets that range across the galaxy.
From skirmishes involving lone destroyers to the clashing of large fleets against their bitterest rivals, A Call to Arms: Star Fleet is your ticket to exciting battles that take place in the depth of space.
This book includes;
- * Full fleet lists for the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Gorns, Kzintis, Tholians, Pirates of Orion, and Civilians
- * Over 50 individual ships are detailed
- * A complete campaign system
- * Special Actions that include exciting manoeuvres such as the High Energy Turn, or use high technology, such as Engage Cloaking Device
- * As well as General Scenarios, there are also Tactical Challenges, special missions designed to test the limits of your Admiralship
- * Easy to learn rules system that will have you playing in ten minutes, but which will take years to master!
- * Rules covering drones, cloaking devices, plasma torpedoes, and all your favourite ships
This product is being done as a joint venture with Amarillo Design Bureau, inc., under the strict terms of their contract with Paramount Pictures Corporation.
Campaign Roster - Downloadable Campaign Roster for Star Fleet (395 Kb)
Universe Map - Empires of the Star Fleet Universe (239 Kb)
Preview - A sneak peek at the rulebook (1.12 Mb)
FAQ - Your rules questions answered! (460 Kb)
Errata - Official updates to the game (1.67 Mb)
Fleet Update #1 - New Rules and Ships! (1.49 Mb)
Fleet Update #2 - New Rules and Ships! (1.6 Mb)